Corona Alert Level: Proof of vaccination or recovery required to visit the TV Tower
Exceptions to this obligation are:
- Children up to and including 5 years
- Children up to and including 7 years of age who are not yet in school
- Primary school students, pupils in a special educational and advisory centre, a form school leading on from primary school or a vocational school (testing conducted at the school). A student ID, school report or similar proof is required. Negative antigen test required.
- Persons up to and including 17 years of age who are no longer in school
- Persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons. Medical proof required in addition to negative antigen test required)
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women as STIKO has only recommended a vaccination for these groups since 10 September 2021. Negative antigen test required
For information on our COVID-19 health and safety measures please refer to the FAQ section of our website and the "Hygiene Concept for Visitors" below.
> Hygiene Concept for Visitors
zurück zur News-Übersicht